Other Tucks, Lifts, and Corrections
In addition to the many body contouring and skin rejuvenation procedures we provide, our board-certified plastic surgeons offer serveral other cosmetic enhancement and reconstructive surgery options that can help to accomplish a number of goals. Dr. Stafford Broumand and Dr. Daniel Maman can recontour and redefine the chin, give the arms and thighs a firmer and more toned appearance, diminish the visibility of certain types of scars, restore the skin after cancer removal, and remove skin lesions with effective results.
The following list includes just some of the many options we offer here at 740 Park Plastic Surgery. If you would like more information, or if you would like to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced surgeons, please contact us today.
- Chin Implants – This technique can often be an excellent cosmetic option for patients interested in enhancing the size, shape, and/or overall appearance of their chin. Depending on your unique needs and goals, our surgeons can utilize chin implants to help augment a “weak” chin, lengthen and/or widen the chin, decrease and/or eliminate chin dimpling, conceal jowling, and improve balance and harmony among facial features.
- Ear Piercing – Though ear piercing is offered by everyone from general physicians to retail employees, no one has the extensive training and eye for beauty comparable to board certified plastic surgeons. At 740 Park Plastic Surgery, our doctors can perform ear piercing with the utmost skill and precision while helping to significantly minimize any potential discomfort.
- Earlobe Repair – This procedure can be performed to repair torn, enlarged, or stretched earlobes that may result from wearing ear gauges and/or overly heavy earrings. Based on your unique needs, Dr. Broumand and Dr. Maman can customize an earlobe repair approach that shortens the earring “hole,” closes the opening entirely, or reattaches split tissues, ultimately helping to restore a normal earlobe appearance.
- Lesion Excision – Lesion excision refers to the removal of cysts, lipomas, skin tags, and various other growths. As board certified plastic surgeons, our doctors can eradicate lesions on the face and body with the utmost accuracy and attention to aesthetics, helping to achieve excellent results with minimal visible scarring. If necessary or desired, excised lesions can be sent to a pathology lab for testing.
- Laceration Repair – Repair of lacerations on the face and/or body are some of the most common procedures performed by plastic surgeons. During treatment, the wound will be thoroughly cleansed, any foreign bodies will be removed, deep tissue layers will be closed, and the edges of the skin will be carefully sutured together to ensure proper healing and an optimal aesthetic outcome. For more severe lacerations, deeper tissues layers may be rearranged prior to closure.
- Pediatric Laceration Repair – Much like treatment for adults, pediatric laceration repair involves cleansing of the wound, removal of foreign matters, and closure of deep and superficial tissues. Our doctors take great care to minimize discomfort throughout treatment, and their meticulous approach helps to ensure the wound heals as inconspicuously as possible with minimal scarring.
- Mohs Reconstruction – Following Mohs surgery, a reconstructive procedure will generally need to be performed to repair the site(s) from which skin cancer was removed. Whether it involves stretching surrounding skin to conceal the defect, utilizing a skin graft to cover the area, or employing a combination of multiple techniques, our plastic surgeons are highly experienced in restoring the skin with exceptional cosmetic results after Mohs surgery.
- Scar Revisions – Scars can form in a number of different sizes, shapes, colors, and textures. Using techniques such as fat grafting, dermal fillers, laser therapy, and surgical excision, Dr. Maman and Dr. Broumand can often significantly reduce the appearance of brown and red scars, acne scars, keloid scarls, burn scars, surgical scars, and various other types of scarring on both the face and body.
- Thigh Lift – Employed primarily for patients who have lost a substantial amount of weight after bariatric surgery, this procedure is designed to remove loose, excess skin in the legs for a firmer, more toned appearance. At 740 Park Plastic Surgery, our plastic surgeons offer a vertical thigh lift that involves an incision made up and down the inside of the thigh, as well as transverse thigh lift during which an incision is made along the groin on the inside of the thigh. For individuals who have little to moderate amounts of excess, sagging skin in the thighs, alternative techniques such as ThermiSmooth™ or ThermiTight™ by ThermiAesthetics™ may be more appropriate.
Contact 740 Park Plastic Surgery
If you are interested in scheduling a consultation with one of our board certified plastic surgeons, please do not hesitate to contact us today.